Step 1: Put your Itunes on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 30 songs that play,
no matter how embarrassing the song.Step 3: Let everyone guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. Pressure, pushing down on me, pressing down on you
2. Good morning Joan, now pick up your phone, it was bad but just a dream
3. She's going out to forget they were together, all that time he was taking her for granted 4. Restless tonight, because I wasted the light 5. Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces pass and I'm homebound
6. I know a place that we can go to, a place where no one knows you
7. The dawn is breaking, a light shining through
8. Secret heart, what are you made of?
9. It's just what I do when I can't get no lovin'
10. She was aware of her insecurities as she took the stage
11. I believe in you and me, I'm coming to find you if it takes me all night 12. Tiny hands, recycled cans, the metal bands I could not stand 13. It's been one week since you looked at me, cocked your head to side and said "I'm angry"
14. I don't know your face no more
15. Beautiful dawn, lights up the shore for me
16. No one raised their hand that day when they asked for volunteers
17. Some people live in a house on a hill and wish they were someplace else
18. Mother told me, yeah she told me I'd meet girls like you
19. I'm tired of being what you want me to be
20. It's been a bad day, you've been looking back and all you can see is everything you wish you could take back
21. Do you ever feel like breaking down? 22. Never win first place, I don't support the team
23. Friday night's such a beautiful night, where you going?
24. Too late baby there's no turning around
25. Some days, I get crazed, I don't know why it's so irrelevant 26. On the corner of Main Street , just trying to keep it in line, you say you wanna move and you say I'm falling behind 27. So you sailed away, into a grey sky morning 28. Well I know it, it's a shame, a shame I can't show it 29. Well she was an american girl, raised on promises
30. I woke up it was 7, I waited till 11 just to figure out that no one would call